During the in vitro fertilization donor sperm may be required.
When donor sperm use is required?
- Couples use donor sperm when there is a genetic problem which could be inherited from the male
- Male inability to produce sperm
- When husband/partner has no sperm or a very poor semen analysis;
- The absence of a sexual partner for conception
To Become a Sperm Donor you should meet the following criteria
- must be between the ages of 18 and 35,
- be physically developed and have good appearance
- The absence of bad habits and inherited diseases, including those in close relatives
- The absence of diseases, which can lead to dangerous complications (infection and various forms of hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases).