1) Fallopian tube obstruction
– The absence of the fallopian tubes,
– expressed pelvic adhesions (endometriosis).
2) Male factor infertility
– IVF at 2 degree oligoastenozoospermie
– IVF / ICSI at 3 degree oligoastenozoospermie
– Tessa / IVF / ICSI at azoospermia
3) Unexplained infertility or immunological infertility (IVF / ICSI).
4) Unsuccessful stimulation of ovulation (4 cycles or more) with intrauterine insemination.
5) Women older than 38 years.
5) Low ovarian reserve, FSH levels> 12 AMH <1.5, the number of antral follicles <5 (IVF or IVF with donor eggs).
6) Absence of pregnancy within women> 30 years with previous plastic operations on the fallopian tubes, if the time passed after operation > 1 year.
7) Absence (or loss of function) of the ovaries (IVF with donor eggs)
8) Absence (or disease) of the uterus (surrogacy program with their own or donor eggs)
*Bold letters- absolute indications
**Normal font – relative indications