- Hepatitis B and C (valid for 3 months)
documents about previous examinations and treatment
- Semen analysis, MAR test
- Sperm bac. examination
The serotype and AZF Y chromosome (AZFa, b, c) with severe oligozoospermia
1) Blood group and Rh factor (may be presented excerpts from medical documents)
2) Clinical blood count (valid 1 month)
3) Urinalysis (valid 1 month)
4) clotting + AFS (valid 1 month), Homocysteine
5) The serotype
6) Biochemical analysis of blood (ALT, AST, bilirubin, sugar, total protein, urea) (valid 1 month)
7) FSH, AMH, E2, LH, TSH, PRL, 17OH (2 – 5 day cycle)
8) Toxo, measles (IgG, IgM)
9) The smears on the flora and purity (valid for 1 month)
10) Pap examination of the cervix (in case of no changes are valid for 1 year)
11) Chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, HSV1.2, CMVPTSR method (in the absence of infection, valid 1 year)
12) bac. examination of cervical secretions (in the absence of infections valid for 1 year)
13) ECG (in case of no changes are valid for 1 year)
14) Lung fluorography (in case of no changes are valid for 1 year)
15) Breast and thyroid ultrasound (in case of no changes are valid for 1 year)
16) Psychology consultation
17) Therapist conclusion about the patient’s health and the ability of carrying pregnancy (valid for 1 year)
18) Research on the status of the uterus and fallopian tubes (vaginal sonography / GHA / hysteroscopy / diagnostic laparoscopy).
In preparation for the IVF program, with beginning of stimulation:
get consultationsof embryologist and anesthesiologist.
* Required examinations are written with bold letters.
** During the examinations one should be protected from pregnancy.