Every month in woman’s body one healthy egg is released. However, there are conditions or diseases, when the egg quality is not enough for pregnancy. In such cases, our center offers to solve this problem with donor eggs.
Donor egg is necessary in the following cases:
- premature ovarian failure,
- Primary ovarian insufficiency,
- Low quality eggs,
- absence of ovaries due to premature ovarian failure, natural menopause and so on,
- ovarian functional defects or genetic.
In order to become an egg donor there are specific requirements
- Have no personal history of transmissible diseases
- Absence of negative habits;
- Absence of overweight,
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years
- donor must have at least 1 biological child
Egg donors may be relatives and friends of patients as well anonymous donors who were examined and chosen by the clinic.
There will be a written contract between the donor and the clinic which clearly states that donors eggs and derived embryos are the patient’s property.